IDF COMPANY, idfc.ru, Moscow, Russia. It is hard to describe what my role is really was because when you are a founder in your own company, the first year you doing almost all.
– I was as an accountant, head of sales (which was also main salesman), head of engineering (which was also a developer), project manager, product manager, etc.
– In meetings, I could design a prototype of a proposed product in 15 minutes, which changed by no more than 20% during development, so accurately did they reproduce the customer's wishes. I did this with Axure, and later in Figma.
– Started our own hosting from the previous company where I successfully launched such a project. We organized our own hosting, bought a powerful server and placed it in the datacenter, so all our clients used our hosting and support after product development. This allowed us to receive up to 30% additional profit.
– Developed and implement our soft own single window communication system with clients, the client's personal account, where they created a request ticket, we quickly evaluated them, and transferred them to development, they watched their statuses, may ask questions, and they could get all the documentation there. Customers could also pay for our services online there. This automated our work by 80%, several customers liked our system so much that they asked to implement it to them, so we sold 10 copies of our own product and implemented it in their companies.
– Started our cloud service http://cloud-bots.ru We also started working with freelance employees, who shared the problem of finding projects. Then I came up with the idea to automate this, we created an online service that helped freelancers find projects, respond to them on their behalf, and the freelancer only had to choose who to work with. The service has already been used by more than 1000 customers, some of them still use it. My friends still run this service.